Welcome to FCC Vanitha Vedi’s Women’s Cultural Fest 2018. We have scheduled our Cultural fest on 26th 27th and 28th April 208.We urge all of you to make use of this opportunity to show case your artistic and creative skills.
We had great participation in our sports fest & Literay Fest 2018 and thank one and all for making it a great event.
Our next event is Cultural Fest which is open to all women in the Asian community.
The schedule is as follows :
Date: 26th , 27th & 28th April 2018
Venue: Friends Cultural Centre, Thumama
Villa #: 45
Area Name & Number: Al-Thumamah (46)
Street Name & Number: Al-Thumamah Street (916)
For Location map please whatsapp @ 55643799, 66787007
The registration fee is Qr 15/- for the entire event.
Online registration is currently open and the last day of registration is 20th April 2018.
Spot registration is also permitted for all item categories.
Looking forward towards a great participation from the smart and dynamic Asian community ladies in Doha.
The Competition details are listed below. Click on the respective item to view the competition guidelines.
Art and Craft – Off stage Competitions are as follows :
On Stage Single events are as follows:
On Stage Group events are as follows:
- Nadan Pattu (Folk Song) – (3-5 members)
- Debate (2 Members)
- Mime (4-7 Members)
- Skit (4-8 Members)
- Katha Prasangam (3 Members)
One can participate in a maximum of three individual contests (among the art and craft and on stage items) , two group items .
General Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations of Cultural Events
- The competition is open to all Asian Female contestants whose age is above 18 years .
- A contestant can participate in a maximum of 5 events which includes 3 individual items & 2 group items.
- The decision of the judges is final. No dispute for the same shall be entertained regarding any aspect of the matter. Any complaints can be lodged with FCC Executive Committee which is the final verdict.
- The last date for registration is up to 8 pm – 20th April 2018.
- In case of group event, a consolidated list of all the group members along with team leaders name should be given to the event coordinator. Admit cards are mandatory for participating in any event.
- Any event may be cancelled if there are less than 5 registrations. The decision of the executive committee is final in this regard.
- Candidates are requested to take note of each event time and date.
- For any event, if the participant exceeds the time limit then he/she will get the negative points. Strict adherence to the time limit is appreciated.
- Registration Fee is Qr 15/- for participating in the Cultural Fest.
- For Poetry recitation, mappila pattu, light music and Nadan pattu you may use the lyrics sheets.
- For any further clarification regarding events or FCC Vanita Vedi kindly email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also Whatsapp your concerns to 55643799, 66787007,55536801