The long awaited Sports fest is scheduled for Friday, 17th February 2017 @ Al Ahli Sports Club , Near The Mall, Doha.
The Solo sports events are as follows:
- 1.5 Km Walking Race
- Running Race (100 m)
- Running Race (200 m)
- Lemon running race ( 50 m)
- Sack Race (50 m)
- Skipping Race (50 m)
- Standing Broad Jump
The Group events are as follows :
- Three leg race (2 members)
- Throw Ball ( 7 members)
- Relay (50 m*4) (4 members)
- Tug of war ( 8 members)
One can participate in a maximum of three individual events and two group events.
Kindly email your interest to email@example.com or 55271038
Click the button below for online Sports fest registration
Sports teachers from the schools here in Doha are not permitted to contest with other contestants as it is unfair for professionals to compete with amateurs. We have been receiving complaints on this front for last two years and hence have arrived at this decision. However we can conduct separate contests between the sports teachers if we are able to gather enough registrations for their category.
We plan to conduct 100m running race & long jump as individual items and relay as a group item. Kindly note that a teacher can contest only in two items, either two individual item or one individual and one group.
Please click Sports teachers registration for online registrations or whatsapp 55271038.
General Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations of Cultural Events
- The competition is open to Female contestants from Kerala whose age is above 18 years .
- A contestant can participate in maximum of 5 events which includes 2 group events and 3 individual events.
- Decision of the Sports Coordinators are final. No dispute for the same shall be entertained regarding any aspect of the matter. Any complains can be lodged to FCC Executive Committee which is the final verdict.
- The last date for registration is up to 8pm of February 14th 2017.
- In case of group event, a consolidated list of all the group members along with team leaders name should be given to the sports convenor. Admit cards are mandatory for participating in any event.
- Any event may be cancelled if there are less than 5 registrations. The decision of the executive committee is final in this regard.
- Candidates are requested to take note of the each event time and date.
- For any event, if the participant exceeds the time limit then he/she will get the negative points. Strict adherence to the time limit is appreciated.
- For any further clarification regarding events or FCC Vanita Vedi kindly email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also Whatsapp your concerns to our Sports convener Lekha @55643799 or FCC Vanitha Vedi Executive member Sunila @66787007
Please follow the link Online Sports fest registration to register in sports fest for all except sports teachers. Registration Fee is Qr 15/-
Kindly download the registration form here – >Registration Form – Sports Fest 2017
Fill it up and submit it in our FCC office reception (Hilal) along with registration fee or email it to email@example.com.