Marking the celebration of International women’s day 2018, FCC Women’s wing has planned a series of competitions for Asian community ladies in Qatar. We have kicked off with sports fest as a first event this year which will be followed by the Literary fest, Artfest and Cultural Fest in the upcoming weeks of February & March 2018.
FCC Women’s Sports fest 2018 is scheduled as follows :
Date: Friday, 2nd February 2018
Venue: Shantiniketan Indian School, Barwa Village
Time : 6:45 am – 4:00 pm.
This year our Sports Fest is open to all ladies belonging to Asian community providing a platform for ladies of various communities to build a new network. One more attraction this year is the categorization based on age.
The categories are as listed below :
Category A – Tulip – Age 18 – 28
Category B – Rose – Age 29 & Above
& we have a special category called Senior Citizens which includes 58 & above and have only walking race (1.5 km ) and games.
The Solo sports events for category A & B are as follows:
- 1.5 Km Walking Race
- Running Race (100 m)
- Sack Race (50 m)
- Skipping Race
- Thread & Beads Race (100 m)
- Duck Walk Race (20 m)
The Group events are as follows :
- Relay (50 m*4) (4 members)
- Tug of war ( 8 members)
One can participate in a maximum of three individual items and both group items.
Kindly email your interest to email@example.com or 55643799 / 55536801
Click the button below for online Sports fest registration
Sports teachers from the schools here in Doha are restricted from participation, however, interested teachers may guide us and support us at our event.
Sports Fest Schedule
Registration – 6:45 am – 7:45 am.
Spot registration is open from 6:30 am onwards for the morning session.
Morning Session: (8:00 am – 11:30 am)
Duck Walk Race
Sack Walk Race
Afternoon Session: (1:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
Registration begins at 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm for the afternoon session.
Thread and Bead Race
Tug of War
General Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations of Sports Events
- The competition is open to Female contestants from all Asian community whose age is above 18 years.
- Contests are conducted based on age category as listed above.
- A contestant can participate in a maximum of 5 events which includes both group items & 3 solo items.
- The decision of the Sports Coordinators is final. No dispute for the same shall be entertained regarding any aspect of the matter. Any complaints can be lodged with FCC Executive Committee which is the final verdict.
- The last date for registration is up to 8pm on 25th January 2018.
- In case of group event, a consolidated list of all the group members along with team leaders name should be given to the sports convenor. Admit cards are mandatory for participating in any event.
- Any event may be cancelled if there are less than 5 registrations. The decision of the executive committee is final in this regard.
- Candidates are requested to take note of each event time and date.
- For any event, if the participant exceeds the time limit then he/she will get the negative points. Strict adherence to the time limit is appreciated.
- For any further clarification regarding events or FCC Vanita Vedi kindly email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also Whatsapp your concerns to our Sports convener Lekha @55643799
Please follow the link Online Sports fest registration to register in sports fest for all except sports teachers. Registration Fee is Qr 15/-