Welcome to FCC Vanita Vedi’s Women’s Fest 2017. We have scheduled our Cultural fest from January 12th – 14th, 2017. This year we have included a new range of exciting contests for our amazing malayali ladies in Qatar.
We urge all of you to make use of this opportunity to show case your literary, artistic and creative skills.
The Competition details are listed below. Click on the respective item to view the competition guidelines.
Art and Craft – Off stage Competitions are as follows :
Literary Competitions are as follows:
On Stage Single events are as follows:
On Stage Group events are as follows:
- Nadan Pattu (Folk Song) – (3-5 members)
- Debate (2 Members)
- Mime (4-6 Members)
- Skit (4-8 Members)
- Katha Prasangam (3 Members)
Off Stage Group items are as follows:
- Collage ( 2 Members)
One can participate in a maximum of three individual contests (among the art and craft and on stage items) , two group items and two literary items.
For Registration opt one among the following procedures:
- Click the button below for online cultural fest registration
- Email your details and contests which you would like to register to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whatsapp your details and contests which you would like to register to 55643799
- Download the registration form using this link Cultural Fest Registration Form. Fill it up and submit it in our FCC office reception (Hilal) along with registration fee or scan and email it to email@example.com.
Please mote the schedule below , there might be changes based on the final list of registrations.
General Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations of Cultural Events
- The competition is open to Female contestants from Kerala whose age is above 18 years .
- A contestant can participate in maximum of 7 events which includes 3 individual items, 2 Literary items & 2 group items.
- Decision of the judges is final. No dispute for the same shall be entertained regarding any aspect of the matter. Any complaints can be lodged to FCC Executive Committee which is the final verdict.
- The last date for registration is up to 8 pm of 7th January 2016.
- In case of group event, a consolidated list of all the group members along with team leaders name should be given to the event coordinator. Admit cards are mandatory for participating in any event.
- Any event may be cancelled if there are less than 5 registrations. The decision of the executive committee is final in this regard.
- Candidates are requested to take note of the each event time and date.
- For any event, if the participant exceeds the time limit then he/she will get the negative points. Strict adherence to the time limit is appreciated.
- Registration Fee is Qr 15/- for participating in the Cultural Fest.
- For Poetry recitation, mappila pattu, light music and Nadan pattu you may use the lyrics sheets.
- For any further clarification regarding events or FCC Vanita Vedi kindly email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also Whatsapp your concerns to 55271038, 33845670, 55643799, 66787007.